Department of Instruction Teleconference - July 8, 2020 - Virtual Event
July 8, 2020 from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
Location: Virtual Event
The Rose+Croix Journal
Join Ingrid Young, Assistant Editor-in-Chief of the Rose+Croix Journal, in this introduction to the transdisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal sponsored by the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC – the Rose+Croix Journal. We will discuss several of the fascinating papers from this journal and will share how you can be a part of the team that publishes the Rose+Croix Journal.
We look forward to seeing you at the teleconference!
To access the teleconferences:
- Click on https://zoom.us/j/6528596718
- You will be prompted to download Zoom to your computer or mobile device.
- Five minutes before the teleconference is to begin, you can enter the Zoom Meeting ID, which is 652 859 6718.
- The password is also 652 859 6718.
- You can also call in by dialing +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll), although using your computer or other device with both audio and video capabilities will provide you with a fuller experience.
- If you are calling from outside the United States, you will find the International Numbers here.
- The best way to participate is on a computer or smart device with both audio and video capabilities. If you experience any difficulty gaining access to a desired teleconference, please email [email protected].