Department of Instruction Teleconferences - April 21, 2021 - Virtual Event
April 21, 2021 from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
Location: Virtual Event
Carl Gustav Jung's Active Imagination and H. S. Lewis's Mental Creation: A Brief
In this teleconference with Luiz Eduardo V. Berni, PhD, from the Portuguese Language Jurisdiction of AMORC in Brazil, we will explore a transdisciplinary approach to comparing the life, interests, and work of Carl Gustav Jung and Harvey Spencer Lewis. These two men lived concurrently and independently developed methods of using the subconscious mind to activate mental imagery in aid of self-development. Discover Jung’s use of archetypes through Analytical Psychology and Lewis’s mental creation of the Celestial Sanctum. Engage in the methods particular to Raymond Bernard’s and Charles Dana Dean’s writings. Participate in an elevating mental exercise led by Luiz Berni accompanied by original music composed by the author of this Rose+Croix Journal paper. We look forward to seeing you at this event!
To access the teleconferences:
- Click on https://zoom.us/j/6528596718
- You will be prompted to download Zoom to your computer or mobile device.
- Five minutes before the teleconference is to begin, you can enter the Zoom Meeting ID, which is 652 859 6718.
- The passcode is also 652 859 6718.
- You can also call in by dialing +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll), although using your computer or other device with both audio and video capabilities will provide you with a fuller experience.
- If you are calling from outside the United States, you will find the International Numbers here.
- The best way to participate is on a computer or smart device with both audio and video capabilities. If you experience any difficulty gaining access to a desired teleconference, please email [email protected]