Location: Trillium Pronaos
Street: 41 Rosemount Avenue
City/Town: Ottawa, ON K1Y 1P3
Website or Map: https://sites.google.com/a/amorc.rosicrucian.org/ontariorosicrucians/home/trillium-pronaos
You are cordially invited to attend Trillium Pronaos' Fall 2022 Mystical Day based on the theme "Living Here and Now on the Mystical Path" with special guest speakers, Grand Councillor, Soror Comfort Kyei-Boateng and Frater Hugh McCague, PhD
Please note that the afternoon program, "Self-Mastery and Living in the Present: Eternity Now", which is open to members of the general public, will be preceded in the morning by a Pronaos Mystical Convocation reserved to AMORC members-only.
Morning program (AMORC members only):
9:30 am: Pronaos Convocation registration and light refreshments
10:30 - 11:30 am: Mystical Convocation with special discourse presentation by Grand Councillor, Soror Comfort Kyei-Boateng
Afternoon program (open to general public):
12:30 pm: Afternoon registration table opens
1:00 - 4:30 pm: Journey with us on an afternoon of Self-discovery and Unity as we explore "Self-Mastery and Living in the Present: Eternity Now" with guest presenter Frater Hugh McCague, PhD:
* Experience meditation, its techniques, and learn about its many benefits for our well-being.
* Encounter once again your Inner Self, the Master Within, our true nature, always there to guide us.
* Explore how living in the present reduces anxiety, calms us, and allows us to be more efficient in accomplishing our daily duties and in planning.
* Take home many practical insights and applications on living confidently, abundantly, and maturely.
* Further realize your personal mission in life.
Note that following the afternoon program, all are invited to join us at a nearby restaurant (within walking distance) for an evening meal (at your own expense) and general social time.
Dr. Hugh McCague works as a statistician at the Institute for Social Research at York University, Toronto. Hugh has been active as a student, officer, and presenter in the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC, for many years. He has been a contributor to the Rosicrucian Podcasts, the Rosicrucian Digest magazine, Rose Croix University International (RCUI) courses, and the Department of Instruction weekly Teleconferences.
Cost of admission: there is no fee to attend but a donation (AMRA) to help offset event expenses would be greatly appreciated.
To register or for more information: [email protected]