Let's quickly set expectations.
What this workshop does intend to do is:
- To have fun while exploring this seldom discussed intriguing area of human experience.
- To allow everyone who wishes to do so to participate collectively in several simple psychic or ESP experiments throughout the course of the workshop, including exercises in telepathy, dowsing, and remote-viewing.
- To collectively review several short video based documentaries collected from researchers in the field of parapsychology including Stanford Research Institute (SRI) and the Institute of Noetic Science (IONS).
- To understand from a Rosicrucian perspective the concept and role of the psychic body.
- To allow the attendee to appreciate the relevance of personal psychic development within one’s greater personal life mission as a student of mysticism.
What this workshop does not intend to do:
- It does not intend to convince the attendee that psychic phenomenon or abilities are real. That’s up to the individual to decide. Even long-time Rosicrucian members are instructed to remain as “walking question marks”.
- It does not intend to perform psychic exercises or experiments which would be considered scientifically rigorous.
- It does not intend to cover spiritualism or channelling, or the whole area of personal “psychic readings”.
Trillium Pronaos Link